Can you believe it's July 2nd? I'm sort of in shock...two more months of summer bliss left and then we have to jump back into the busy-ness of school and all the activities that go with it. And now I've got the feeling that I'm wasting precious time....we could be accomplishing so many cool things right now. Do you want to know what's on my bucket list?
- Make silhouettes of the girls to hang in their room
- Sew a slipcover for my alley chair
- Sew "gypsy" skirts for the girls
- Teach the girls basic sewing skills (we've started, but now stopped)
- Go to a movie every weekend (did see Man of Steel!)
- Host barbeques in my backyard
- Walk in the early mornings for at least 30 minutes
- Read a classic novel
- Is it wrong to want a tan?
Send us some photos of things you have accomplished so far this summer. What are some things you want to do?