Many of our readers are brand new bloggers and may not know the history of our site...so here's a short synopsis ~~
The Blog Guidebook started out as an idea to have a big-book online directory of blogs...if you wanted to find a blog about historical homes, the color pink, cupcakes, etc...just look under a category heading and find a blog you might have something in common with.
It has gradually morphed into a blog where a searcher might find help with blogging issues, read the latest news about the web, or get tips to writing great posts.
Now The Blog Guidebook is your place to learn about blogging, design tricks, industry secrets, and find answers to bloggy questions.
What else can you find here? Did you know:
1. We have an awesome list of FREE printables
2. We update the blog conference list constantly
3. We share new knowledge with our readers on Facebook daily
4. We share tutorials on PicMonkey, Instagram, Pinterest, Linky Tools, Google +, and other helpful sites
5. We have a FREE ebook for new bloggers that contains the basics about blogging
6. We will help a reader find an answer if we don't know it (we're not perfect!)
7. We have the ability to help a blogger with design questions
8. We work with Blogger (blogspot) blogs
9. We want our readers to be the best bloggers on the planet!
10. We have great things in store this year for the year ahead (ch-ch-ch-changes....)
If you have not yet listed your blog(s) for FREE in one or more of our categories, then you're missing out on a big part of who we are...a FAMILY of bloggers...an entity of smart women who can blog the heck out of anything! Add yourself today!
And you can still sign up for our RSS feed or our mailing list. We send out a newsletter with updates on what we're doing every month - check out our sidebar for details!
Got an idea for a new category? We love to add new categories. As soon as there are three requests for a new genre we will add it for you!