Below are some bugs in the Blogger system that we've noticed in our everyday use of Blogger's platform. Please add yours in the comment system (if you can...ha ha ha!)
1. Can't add links on some Pages...(unresolved)
2. If you like to pre-date your posts, you can't immediately see your post after publishing. You have to grab the Permalink (which is easy to forget) and paste it into your browser. This was not an issue on the Old Blogger interface. (unresolved)
3. Have to use more clicks to change your post schedule... (unresolved)
4. Many bloggers have contacted us saying they are having trouble with the commenting system on their blogs. Some are unable to leave comments. Some are finding that their blog isn't allowing comments.
Resolution: for those commenting your browser needs to be able to accept third party cookies. Update your browser to allow this. For those not getting comments, try changing from an embedded comment system to either of the other options.
5. We've had several bloggers unable to log into their blogs. (resolved)
Resolution: make sure you log in with the correct email address, or it will look and feel like you've lost your blog.
What are your peeves? We'd love to hear and maybe come up with some answers!