Shopping for the blogger who has almost everything? Here's a list that might just help you on your way:
• Some great blogging books are in order! Here are a few we recommend:
Blogging Heroes by Michael Banks (Published in 2007, still relevant and very inspirational)
• Your own .COM (only $10 a year through Blogger) We can help you if you need assistance.
• Blog jewelry (and The Blog Guidebook has just the bling!)
• A new camera, of course! Here are two great options:
For the budget conscious, try the Canon PowerShot SD 1400 found HERE.
Looking for the hottest Digital SLR? Our Professional Photographer source recommends Cannon's new EOS Rebel 2Ti found HERE.
• Check out a great Photography book to boost your photo talents now that you are sporting that new DSLR camera! THIS ONE is a favorite among bloggers:
• And while you're at it, maybe it's time to branch out and learn some photo editing techniques. You can start with Photoshop Elements found HERE. And if you need help learning the software, we recommend the Classroom in a Book series, found HERE.
• Grab some blogging accessories: Blogger's icon pillow from Etsy:
• Add some new blog widgets or gadgets to make your blog attractive and interesting. Find some for free on Shabby Blogs HERE. We were especially drawn to this one, for obvious reasons:
• Old laptop on the fritz? Mac's got a pretty little ditty out right now for about $1000. Find it HERE.
• That laptop can heat up pretty quickly when you spend a lot of time blogging away on the couch. Keep your legs from getting too toasty with the X-Pad, found HERE.
• Is your blog or Etsy site taking off? Or lacking in appeal? Maybe you need a makeover, or some identity design (logo, blog makeover, etc.). Visit our list HERE to find the right designer for you. Or search Etsy under "blog design."
• Blog wall art is always a great addition to your workspace. Of course The Blog Guidebook has some for sale in our SHOP. But Esty has some great selections, as well! Here are our faves (click the links to visit the shop page):
• Any more you'd like to add to the blogger's wish list? Leave us a comment so we can add it!